Thursday, December 06, 2012

FREEDOM DAY


I am so disgusted with the Republican leadership that my wife and I have renounced our membership in the Republican Party.  This is the first time in 50 years of voting that I have left the Republican party.

 Rand Paul has the right idea.  Let the Democrats put their bills forth, increase taxes and government debt to incredible levels and then vote present when the vote is taken.

Will that happen. NO!  There are too many stupid RINOs leading the party.  Save your money and stop asking for donations.  They will no longer be sent to the GOP.  When the party gets a whole new leadership, I may consider returning.  But that prospect doesn't seem possible with Boenher leading the house and cutting tea party legislators.

Go screw yourself, RINOs, and quite screwing American patriots.  Obama is about to jump off a cliff.  Please! Let him and stay out of his way.

No comments: