Tuesday, June 27, 2006

STUPIDEST STATEMENTS I’VE EVER READ

In my experience as a writer, I have read stupidity in all forms from all types, but the comment by Brittany Charlton, vice chairman of the New School Student Senate in New York City (a university whose president is former Nebraska senator Bob Kerrey), is by far one of the stupidest statements I’ve ever read and she is supposedly “educated.”

Here is what she said as "leader" of The New School protest in opposing the commencement address by Senator John McCain: McCain shouldn't be allowed to speak because "In all of our classes we're taught the value of inclusion of all people."

I am truly astounded that she seems incapable of recognizing the contradiction in her own statement.

Thanks to Ralph R. Reiland American Spectator, Groupthink vs. Freedom 6-27-2006

No comments: