Tuesday, February 14, 2006

U of W STUDENT JILL EDWARDS IS AN UNGRATEFUL IDIOT

"The University of Washington's student senate rejected a memorial for alumnus Gregory "Pappy" Boyington of "Black Sheep Squadron" fame amid concerns a military hero who shot down enemy planes was not the right kind of person to represent the school."
Student senator Jill Edwards, according to minutes of the student government's meeting last week, said she "didn't believe a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce."
WorldNetDaily 2-14-06


How sad that what is supposed to be a “great” university is in reality a politically correct hack factory.

Your hateful student senate members who voted to label Pappy Boyington as an example of everything bad at your so-called university owe their very freedom to be stupid, to men like him.

What are your university professors teaching, that terrorism, Nazism or communism is good? This vote sure represents the retardation of these ungrateful overly pampered university children. Are they too stupid to even understand the history of the viciousness he suffered at the hands of the Japanese for their self-indulgent self-righteous idiocy?

Those students who voted to make this decision are NOT worthy to kiss the dirt on the bottom of Boyington shoes, much less make judgements about his service to this country and the freedom he provided.

What a PIG of a University with students to match. If the Alumni of the University of Washington don’t withdraw all financial support and donations to the university, they too join the intellectually-challenged members in the pathetic student senate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you over at Cranky's site. Can't you use a different name or something?
These Liberal Universities have gotten out of control. How dare they do that. They have no idea what it is like to be proud. I guess they would only see it if our official language was German.
TOS

NewsGnome said...

TOS ... Cranky has programmed his BRING IT ON to reject any post from my computer. He is automatically notified if I post....he then immediately censors my post. I feel like posting a hundred comments, but what''s the use. He has proved he's a coward, and can handle a sarcastic conservative. He's afraid to announce it to his other liberal bloggers because they make a lot of noise about censorship.

It's very interesting to me that there are very few conservatives on the site. They really don't wnat to have anyone who present arguments in opposition to their. Cranky sent me an email "officially" keeping me off their "Bring It On" blog. Guess they afraid to bring it on. Below is an email I received from his that of course is hypocritical. He doesn't do it on the blog or respond there really. But emails me Get the "been nice knowing you."

"Good to see you don't put up and you don't shut up. Oh well been nice knowing you. We've already raised a few hundred sollars today - how about you? How many readers have ya had NG? Enjoy obscurity."

"Why do you bother, I'm going to delete you every time. I've said so in public. I let everyone else post - just not you. I do not like you. Feel free to waste your time, but you will never have comment that alst longer than a few minutes."

What's interesting to me is that spouting off to the choir isn't nearly as much fun as discussing with someone with whom you may disagree. Cranky also controls "Bring It On." But he refused to tell everybody he was censoring me again. Interestingly a poll he took on his own site, "Cranky Liberal" was in my favor, but he couldn't handle it. So I read his censorship as fear of the person who may disagree with him.
NG