Saturday, October 22, 2005

NEW YORK TIME IN FULL "CYA" MODE

NYT-the paper of deception!

How convenient for the New York Times. Now, after defending Judith Miller and her jail time, the Times is suddenly saying it’s her fault.

It also sounds to me like the New York Times is in full “CYA” mode because they know their constant barrage of invectives aimed at the Bush administration were made up out of whole cloth to perpetuate their “anti-Bush agenda.”

The poisoned agenda of the Times has destroyed any credibility that newspaper once had. Is there anything that it writes that can be trusted anymore. The list of inaccurate and biased-agenda driven tirades just gets longer and longer and they’re all simply a manifestation of their own dishonest reporting to advance their fiberal cause.

The NYT no long deserves the name “Paper of Record.” That should be changed to the “Paper of Deception.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is no longer to me a creditable source. I also see it in the NY Newsday. They twist and twist and it is just pathetic what they are doing. No matter what the story is you can always pick out the liberal agenda in it.
TOS

Anonymous said...

LV was trashing me on Cranky's site.
There they go again!
TOS

Teacher Tori said...

Washington Post is pretty bad too

NewsGnome said...

TOS...I'm not surprised...LV denied then lied to me about even knowing CrankyLiberal and here he is trashing you on CLP.

I'm going to have a little fun at Cranky's. I'll see what kind of reaction I get. Since he censors whatever I post on CLP, I found something that might stir the pot.
NG

NewsGnome said...

Tori, Like the NYT the Post doesn't even pretend to be anything but a fiberal pamphlet....it's not just bad, it's pathetic. NG