Sunday, November 12, 2006

IT AIN'T REALLY THAT IMPORTANT - COMPARED TO......

TOS asked me how I was doing after the election. I’ve been thinking about that and I remembered a forward from my cousin that put’s things into perspective.

This election, when you compare it to some really big things, doesn’t mean much. Here’s a look. It helped make me realize this temporary Democrat win isn’t as important as we might think in the grand scheme of things.

Reality in perspective....
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*


Earthly foibles seem a little less important when we look all around us

NG.

PS:(sorry I don't know who I should give credit for these pictures and comparisons, but to the person who did thanks, it's an amazing job)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to get out the word that whatever they do for the next 2 years is a front for the 2008 elections.For now we will see. I'd like to see how they are going to handle all those issues they've been crying about for the last 6 years. You know all those so called "progressive" issues. They are not to be trusted with the security of this country or the new taxes they can't wait to put in.
tos-Thanks for shout out

NewsGnome said...

TOS, Your welcome. It is certainly will be interesting if they gut our defense and then blame someone else if we're attacked. Regarding taxes, rest assured they will try to raise taxes while increasing government spending. NG

Anonymous said...

On Bio someone did a post about the new congress getting sloppy seconds. Sounds like a setup for failure.
tos

NewsGnome said...

Well, it's a set up for gridlock...for all their bluster they won't get much done if they try to implement the Moveon.org types. NG