Tuesday, January 24, 2006

NEXT EINSTEIN FOUND DEAD IN DUMPSTER?

+43 million dead! 33-years of ROE V WADE! How many Mozarts, Einsteins, Newtons, Da Vincis, have been flushed down the toilet?

Was the person who was destine to end AIDS, create clean energy, stop cancer, eliminate birth defects, create new music, end war, take us to the stars...put in a dumpster behind the nearest abortion clinic?

The theory that women should have unlimited control of their bodies
a specious argument. They don’t have the right to insert heroin into their arms. Several methods to prevent pregnancy exists, making abortion a solution for the lazy, inept or a murderous form of birth control. Big abortion money corrupts all.

What’s interesting about all this is that the cultures most likely to suppress womens “claimed right” to abortion are taking over by sheer numbers. Native Italians, Russians, former Russian satellites, Scandinavians, North Americans, Germans and French populations are declining precipitously. Numbers of births and immigration of Islamic populations in these countries are skyrocketing. Some projections indicate in about 35 to 50 years, much of Europe could be half Islamic. If that happens, abortion will be forbidden by Islamic law using the Islamic legislators duly elected in the EU.

America’s birthrate, excluding illegal immigrants, of all races is below replacement rate. Illegal immigrants whose major religious affiliations tend to be anti-abortion could help end abortion via their voting power.

So what does this mean? Abortionist are losing the numbers war and will eventually lose their demanded right to abort their babies. An amazing paradox.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that argument! The babies they kill won't have a chance to vote pro abortion.

Anonymous said...

Off the subject here. Are the e-mails I get have a subject of "opinion alert"? I'm not sure if that is you. If you use the subject "NG" I will know it is you.
TOS
I will comment later here later.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how this culture sees babies as "inconvenient and disposable" and other cultures view it as strengthening their race. It just further proves how we have become a society of waste and lack of morals.And the liberals worry about how the rest of the world views us? There's one view for you.
TOS

NewsGnome said...

TOS, I'm not sure what emails you're getting. I do send out what I call Blog Alerts to family and friends when I do a blog I think is interesting, but I don't even do that for all my posts.

I'm not much of a computer expert, and I'm not sure if the emails you get are associated with NewsGnome as a blog and automatically forwarded. It may be that when you post on my blog that BLOGGER automatically forwards other opinions posted if you check some box....I just don't know.

I haven't had much luck in getting any responses from Blogger to any of the questions I've asked them about.

NewsGnome said...

TOS, Your comment about worrying about how the rest of the world views us, is very insightful.

It's a function of leadership. Men and women of historical vision have frequently had to take one position or another with which others without vision oppose. I've found that it doesn't matter what position you take there is always someone with the opposite point of view so you have to go with your gut instinct.

Individuals and governments who spend time worrying about what others think of their every decision are slaves to the opinions of others.

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering because on your post about "I have a favor to ask" regarding wiretapping you asked about an opinion regarding the post and I keep getting e-mails from someone with the initials JG.Because I did send an e-mail at your request so I thought it went right to you directly.
TOS

NewsGnome said...

I'm not sure how someone posting a comment on my blog would get your email address. I don't even have it.
That sounds a little strange, but I'm going to try to check it out. But, with Blogger, since they don't answer my questions I'm not sure I'll have much luck. NG