Sunday, November 30, 2008

OFFICIAL LIST OF OBAMA’S BROKEN PROMISES

Barak Obama continues to break his promises. NewsGnome will regularly post this list of Obama’s broken promises as President. NewsGnome will publish on the first of each month with new additions. Broken promises Obama are solicited from readers. Please add your contributions in the comments section and they’ll be added to the list.

List:

NEW ADDITIONS IN BLUE


I will change US image abroad-makes Hillary Sec. of State............Broken
I will change the defense department, YET keeps Gates............... Broken
I will close Guantanamo..............................................................Breaking
I will sit down with dictators with no pre-conditions ...................Breaking
I will stop waterboarding and CIA interrogation techniques........Breaking
I will use federal campaign funds................................................ Broken
I will get US troops out of Iraq in 16 month..................................Breaking
I will change Washington with new faces......................................Broken
I will not hire lobbyists, hires lobbyist Daschle............................Broken
I will be bi-partisan. Hires highly partisan Emmanual..................Broken
I will eliminate Bush tax cuts.......................................................Breaking
I will dump Patriot Act wire tapping.............................................Breaking
I will eliminate tax breaks for wealthy.......................................... Broken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about pretty much everything he said he was going to doin his campaign all in the name of getting elected.
You know for some reason he isn't looking all that presidential anymore. He's looking more like what he is,a college graduate(period)
tos

NewsGnome said...

TOS,

He's looking more and more like a crook...who just happened to get elected, much to his surprise. Now the surprise will be on the leftists, because this is a politician who came out of the the corruption of Illinois' political machine.

NG