Please record your answers by clicking on "Comments" and posting you opinions. A "handle" (made up name or your initials) is/are required on comments page. Write handle name at end of post in the comments box.
1. Ted and Patrick Kennedy oppose wind power generation near their opulent estates: Should Ted and Pat be paid more to lead some other environmental issue so they don’t look so two-faced?
2. George Bush has stopped every single terrorist attack on American soil since 911: Should George W. Bush be labeled an utter failure in the “War on Terror” because Osama bin Laden is still at large and recording audio tapes?
3. Al Gore demands in his film “An Inconvenient Truth” that Americans change their “carbon footprint” but uses more carbon energy than 99 per cent of all other Americans promoting his film: Is Gore living what he preaches when he says in that film, “Are you willing to change the way you live?”
4. Hollywood apparently agrees with Islamists who demand death to cartoonists who cartooned Mohammad, while at the same time belittling Christianity on TV and in every movie it makes: Is Islam a better religion than Christianity according to Hollywood because Islamists prefer murdering to cartoons?
5. Iran’s Amadinejad will soon have nuclear warheads and the missiles to deliver them to America: If Iran nukes Cleveland, should America demand an explanation from France?
6. Hillary Clinton is demanding funding for medical care and education for illegal immigrants: Should illegal immigrants in America be given preferential treatment over native or naturalized Americans for social benefits because of their rough trip through the desert?
7. US Senate leaders are proposing amnesty for illegal immigrants: Should
breaking the law be rewarded in America with citizenship if you’re western hemisphere brown?
8. Democrat Rep. William Jefferson - New Orleans - was shown in an FBI sting video apparently taking a $100,000 bribe: Should Tom Delay be put in jail immediately for allegedly setting a bad example?
9. Hillary Clinton rendered the Washington Press club unconscious with her stimulating “bring back 55 mph” speech: Should Hillary be made to eliminate plane travel and never go faster than 55 for the rest of her life?
10. John McCain has blamed Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs and Michael Savage of exacerbating the problem of illegal immigrants in America saying they are “ghettoizing them” [immigrants]: Should John McCain be asked if he was brain-washed by illegal immigrants while at the Hanoi Hilton?
11. Mexico’s President Vicente Fox claims illegal immigration is America’s problem not Mexico’s: Should Fox be given American citizenship for revealing how stupid Americans are for thinking Mexico wasn’t helping illegal immigrants by providing them with maps to America, and how to mail the money home?