The Eleventh Court Appeal ruled that Barack Obama can’t force Americans to buy medical insurance through his Obamacare mandate. This issue will go to the US Supreme Court who may decide that Americans can be forced to buy medical insurance.
If the justification for forcing the purchase of medical insurance is to “save money,” that same justification can be used to reduce government spending on the Military.
Switzerland requires each of citizens to have a military weapon and ammunition in their home to act as the country's army. Using the Obama forced purchase of medical insurance we can also force all American citizens earning various amounts to buy military weapon they must buy based on income:
· $00 to $2000 per month must purchase an M-16 rifles and 25 bricks of ammunition. Body armor is a personal choice. All residents are required to have at least one M-16 in all homes.
· $2000 to $5000 per month to provide one of the following in addition to their M-16: 10 RPGs.
· $5000 to $10,000 per month --three options. RPG ammunition of 100 units or 50 boxes of caliber machine gun ammunition, or 25 tank shells of various calibers, in addition, of course to their M-16 rifle.
· $10,000 to $25,000 per month will have the option to purchase anti-aircraft ammunition and guns, rocket launchers or bazookas.
· $25,000 to $100,000 per month will be required to provide a tank, troop carrier or rocket launching vehicle.
· $100,000 to $1,000,000 per month must have 1 to 10 air drone predators for both sea launch or land launch.
· $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 per month must have a series of 3 cruise missiles or a stealth fighter.
· Above $3,000,000 and all billionaires will have to buy an aircraft carrier, a nuclear submarine or B-2 bomber.
This could go a long way of reducing American over spending by the Obama administration by taking advantage of Obama’s method of forcing Americans to buy medical insurance.