Monday, December 14, 2009

DUMPING IN YOUR OWN NEST

Finally, an honest actor. MICHAEL MORIARTY! Three cheers for his incredible dissection of the trash that Law and Order and it's producer Dick Wolf .....................pictured here .....>>>

have become. Three cheers for Andrew Breitbart's Big Hollywood for exposing the leftist's insanity of Wolf's effort to trash America.





..............................................................Is it just me or does Wolf look like a

...............................................................Klingon in this picture?


I suggest a careful reading of Moriarty's piece. Here's a sample and link.


However, recent events have Law and Order just begging for my reassessment. I hardly expected my old television series to be the clown act that leads the American viewing audience into an increasingly predictable pile of hard left propaganda. Michael Moriarity.




BOYCOTT LAW AND ORDER FOR LACK OF DIVERSITY



5 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh and kudos to Michael Moriarty.

tos

NewsGnome said...

AMEN Tos,

NG

Anonymous said...

Wolfe is just another limousine liberal freak.
I wish these losers would keep their traps shut. I am sick of all of them.
tos

Okay I redid it I forgot to spell check and use "anon"

NewsGnome said...

tos, no problemo...Wolf and his cronies all sound like preachers. I read a piece on NewsMax about the new movie Avatar. Hirsen said it was full of political correct, and environmental preaching that would make Jerry Falwell blush. Then he said Kevin Costner should get royalties because Avatar was a rip off of Dances with Wolves.

I'll tell you Wolf and his buddies outta wear robes and shout hallelujah they preach so much...Cameron too.

NG