I’m thrilled. I’ve turned the corner on environmentalism. I’m convinced. The US Senate, today, again voted to stop any drilling in ANWR and off the U.S. coastal areas on both coasts. That will force Americans to pay $10 to $12 per gallon. Just think of the advantages. We can send more and more of our oil money to the Saudi Arabia and other countries that hate us. We can step forward and allow other economies to “bury us” to quote Nikita. Sounds like a great idea to me. We need to destroy America in order to save it.
* New Car sales will drop and some Detroit auto makes could go bankrupt....that fantastic.
* Motels which rely heavily on freeway traffic will lose 60 % of their business....super duper.
* Big vehicles will be dead....about time.
* Eliminate the American Oil companies....it'll save carbon pollution.
* Hauling 4-wheelers to the wilderness will drop off to a trickle....save the mountains.
* Pulling boats to the lake will die....the fish will say thanks.
* Restaurants will feel the pinch by at least 25 to 50 per cent....we’re too fat anyway.
* America’s economy will go into the toilet....better America than say.... Iran.
* Your job will go down the tubes....and you’ll stop polluting the earth.
* Entertainment industries will get dumped....eliminating Hollywood can be all bad.
* Construction will collapse....better than cutting all those trees.
* Air Travel will be nearly grounded with a drop of 45 per cent....no O-zone left by planes.
* Name any industry....it will be on the way down....like fiberals I now hate America too!
I used to think Democrats were just idealistic dupes...now I just think their so utterly stupid, there is no depth to which they can expose that stupidity.