Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OCEAN ROBOTS CO-OPTED BY ANTI-GLOBAL WARMING CABAL

It has become apparent that ocean temperature collecting robots have joined the dark side and are contradicting Al Gore and the Greeners.

Just today National Public Radio (NPR) reports that the 3000 robot ocean temperature gathering devices are showing that there has been a slight cooling in the ocean temperatures at depth, not a warming. See for yourself

Obviously, the robots have been co-opted by the vast “anti-global warming cabal” trying to make Gore look like the money grubbing idiot he really is.

************************************************************************************************

Generally speaking I do not like boycotts. However, an expensive unneighborly act by Jiffy Lube has me calling for a BOYCOTT JIFFY LUBE crusade. I'll be including this message on my subsequent blogs. Check out this YouTube video: Watch out for Jiffy Lube

BOYCOTT JIFFY LUBE...BOYCOTT JIFFY LUBE...BOYCOTT JIFFY LUBE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how they take the theory of Global Warming and make it their new religion. The left cmplains about organized religion yet their religion is about falsehoods and phantom Gods like Al Gore and Barack Obama.
Well I am sure glad I am not a Jiffy Lube customer.They probably have ties to Occidental. :)
tos

NewsGnome said...

Isn't it interesting that the left has no time for religion, unless it's the GREEN religion.

Yea, Jiffy Lube screwed me over in my humble opinion. The link tells it all. NG