Wednesday, September 26, 2007

GLOBAL WARMING GURU BOUGHT AND PAID FOR MY GEORGE SOROS

JAMES HANSEN RESIGN NOW! YOU'RE A SOROS HACK NOT A VALID SCIENTIST!

The Green Crowd has screamed mightly that so-called “global warming” deniers were bought and paid for my the oil industry. Well, Well, Well, as it turns out, so was the leading NASA advocate of global warming James Hansen.

What was the amount of Jimmy boy’s bribe to promote global warming? $750,000. Hey George...send me $750,000 and I’ll consider writing blogs that prove you’re George the Dragon Slayer reincarnate.

HYPOCRITES, HYPOCRITES, HYPOCRITES, LIARS, LIARS, LIARS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about this as well.Now why isn't this on the front page of the Times? Well actually Sorros already finances Moveon as well. I just want to take this story and all the other propaganda and ram it down some liberal's throat!
tos

NewsGnome said...

It certainly proved beyond question their hypocrisy. NG